Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!

The temperature has warmed up considerably and the sun is shining although more snow is in the forecast.  The groundhog seems to be as confused as we are about the weather .... spring will arrive or will not arrive in 6 weeks.  The calendar tells us it will arrive in 6.5 weeks and with any luck Mother Nature will cooperate by supplying the appropriate weather.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and this is what I'm planning to work on whilst watching the game ......


A knitted shawl, crocheted edging on a baby
blanket, and a x-stitch design.

9 comments:

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Kate, I'm so glad that you have sunny weather. The sun shines here too but without snow ;)You have perfect weather for knitting!I love the blue yarn. Hope you have a great sunday enjoying your knitting.
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft

www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com


Rosemary Dickinson said...

After cooking some Super Bowl food, I hope to knit and maybe sew a little. Depends on how much time I have left after eating! We're having flurries here throughout the day.

Annabella said...

Hope you are having a fun Sunday Kate! :-)

Emma/Itzy said...

Here is rain rain rain, which I will admit I don't mind too much as at least it means it has warmed up a bit. Have fun crafting and watching the Super Bowl!

♥ Nia said...

I hope you had a fun time today!! :D

Anne said...

Lovely colours for the edging! :)

Tangos Treasures said...

Hope you got them all done!!! I watched the last quarter & the team I had WON!!! YAY!!

Valma said...

I hope you had a good time during the super bowl =)
that's really something we don't have here !
can't wait to see what you did while watching it =)
big hugs
xxx

Sharon said...

How did your projects come along? I knitted on my cardigan during the Super Bowl. :)