Saturday, November 9, 2013

having fun ....

We received a couple of inches of snow yesterday and with the temperature on the mild side it's made for very icy conditions but it looks pretty.  I had some fun in the 'sewing' room today and I just had to show off share .......

 The large angel is made from a piece of drop cloth and back stitched .   The small angel (see the red ribbon) is made from a paper clip, ribbon, and a bead - I know, not a very good photo of her.  The upper nativity is from round clothes pins and the bottom (left) one is made from chunks of wood.


  I now have an owl pincushion to add to my collection - he was fun to make!


I crocheted this guy the other evening but put him all together today - I love him.  I must admit that I wondered about all the fuss over owls but I totally understand now.




3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Love your little owls projects, they are both adorable!

Jan Gartlan said...

Such sweet owls!

Valma said...

sweet sweet sweet
the angel with a paper clip...clever idea =)
lovely owls (you collect them right ?)
autumn & winter bring many creations , it's a good period to enjoy the sewing room =D
big hugs
xxx